We don’t just help angry kids. It’s where Joe started when he was working in a runaway shelter in 1999, but it’s not all we do. As life often is, you start working with angry kids, find out their siblings have social skills issues or depression or anxiety, their parents are frustrated and want help, maybe someone has ADHD, it’s never as clear cut as a tagline.
Here are some of the reasons that kids come to see us, if you’re not sure, contact us. We can probably help. We help kids that are:
- Angry kids, maybe they are not acting like they should.
- Frustrated, don’t follow your rules, or have other behavioral or emotional issues.
- Processing death, family break-up, or even new people joining the family different.
- Quiet kids
- Anxiety including test anxiety and social anxiety
- Conduct issues
- Drug and alcohol issues
- Teens not following expectations
- College-age kids that came back when you didn’t expect it
Questions, comments, or want to schedule an appointment?
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.