Steve Greenman, MA, LPC, NCC is a licensed professional counselor (LPC) and joined Mental Wellness Counseling in 2012.
- Bachelors of Arts in Psychology: Michigan State University
- State of Michigan Teacher certification
- Masters in Arts in Counseling from Western Michigan University
- Certification in substance abuse counseling
- Works with complex family situations
- Couples counseling
- Adults dealing with transition, anxiety, depression, and relationship issues
Steve is a life long resident of Northern Michigan who has a passion for reading, writing, music and helping others. Steve’s counseling philosophy is holistic, approaching each issue on its own merit and evaluating influences to help overcome life’s dilemmas. Steve is the father of two wonderful boys. He graduated from Michigan State University (Psychology & American/Russian History), has his State of Michigan teacher certification, and Masters in Arts from Western Michigan University with a focus on Community Counseling. Lastly, he also has a certification in substance abuse counseling. Steve has 30 years of business experience in Northern Michigan. Lastly, Steve has experience working at The Traverse Health Clinic, Goodwill Inn, Addiction Treatment Services and Safe Harbor.